Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Minimize 2007 ribbon via VBA?

How to do it?!?

CE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use this but it also hide the QAT
You must use ribbonx in the file if you want to see the QAT (post back if you want a example)

Sub HideRibbon()
Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro "SHOW.TOOLBAR(""Ribbon"",False)"
End Sub

Sub ShowRibbon()
Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro "SHOW.TOOLBAR(""Ribbon"",True)"

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Charlotte E" <@ wrote in message ...
How to do it?!?

CE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

Sorry for a late reply - got my head in this XL2007 all day :-)

Got it working - thanks :-)

CE