Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide Pivottable GrandTotal using VB

Hi Guys
I'm building a pivottable using ADO and VB and I need to hide the Grand
Totals both for colums and Rows. How do I do that in Code

TIA

johnb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John

With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1")
.ColumnGrand = False
.RowGrand = False
End With

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"johnb" wrote in message
Hi Guys
I'm building a pivottable using ADO and VB and I need to hide the Grand
Totals both for colums and Rows. How do I do that in Code

TIA

johnb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Roger
Thanks for the reply. Its so simple when you know the syntax.

Where do you find syntax?

Kind regards
johnb

"johnb" wrote in message
Hi Guys
I'm building a pivottable using ADO and VB and I need to hide the Grand
Totals both for colums and Rows. How do I do that in Code

TIA

johnb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John

The easiest way I find, is to record a short macro, then examine what gets
created.

--
Regards
Roger Govier