Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

Default Hide zero values in a PivotTable report

How do I hide zero values in a PivotTable report. It didn't work what was
suggested under the Office site.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Was that suggestion this one?

Hide zero values in a PivotTable report
Click the report.
On the PivotTable toolbar, click PivotTable, and then click Table Options.
Do one or more of the following:
Change error display Select the For error values, show check box under Format
options. In the box, type the value that you want to display instead of errors.
To display errors as blank cells, delete any characters in the box.

Change empty cell display Select the For empty cells, show check box. In the
box, type the value that you want to display in empty cells. To display blank
cells, delete any characters in the box. To display zeros, clear the check box.

What part "did not work"?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP