Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Two Saves for one event (sheet1.xls)

I am trying to save an excel workbook just created in code, except when we
use the Save or SaveAs method it tries to save the sheet1.xls before saving
the specified filename.

Having looked in MSDN and used Google to find an answer I am still stuck.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks
Russell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fair comment, becuase the language was so bespoke I didn't think it would be
worth posting, but next time I will.

In the meantime we managed to solve the problem.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.