Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Horizontal Scrollbar on listbox

Thanks in advance...

I'm filling a listbox using the rowsource property. Although the names are
not too long for the listbox (not even close) it is adding a horizontal
scrollbar automatically.

I checked and there are not leading or trailing spaces on any of the list
items.

What property can I change to remove the horizontal scrollbar.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The default "ColumnWidths" are quite wide. Set that property to the widths
you need, e.g. 50;50;50; etc. A semicolon is the separator.

--
Jim
"Stephen Lloyd" wrote in message
| Thanks in advance...
|
| I'm filling a listbox using the rowsource property. Although the names
are
| not too long for the listbox (not even close) it is adding a horizontal
| scrollbar automatically.
|
| I checked and there are not leading or trailing spaces on any of the list
| items.
|
| What property can I change to remove the horizontal scrollbar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you, that did the trick