Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Horizontal scrollbar in ListBox

Can you please provide me a code snippet which can add a horizonta
scroll bar
in a Listbox in EXCEL 97/2000 environment

--
Anirba
Anirban's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=987

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

make the width of the listbox less than the width of the columns in the
listbox.

Tom Ogilvy

"Anirban" wrote in message

Can you please provide me a code snippet which can add a horizontal
scroll bar
in a Listbox in EXCEL 97/2000 environment?

--
Anirban
Anirban's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=269190

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

That scrollbar is added at runtime when text exceed visible
area.(approximatively sometimes)
Regards,

JeanYves