Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drop-down box always visible in a workbook

Hi gurus,

I have a workbook containing more than 10 sheets.

Because it is annoying scrolling/changing the sheets, I would like to do a
drop-down list of all sheets by which I could more easily change the active
sheet. How can I make this drop-down visible like a customized toolbar?
(Working with Office 2000/2003)
Håkan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

You can right-Click the sheet navigation controls in the lower left,
and you have a worksheet popup list.

However, it can be done using vba if you really wanted, but Excels own
built in functionality is far better!

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,
The Code Cage Team
www.thecodecage.com
The Code Cage Team's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=2
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=23554

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave Peterson has a sample file and instructions for creating a toolbar
drop down with a list of worksheets:

http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

HBj wrote:
Hi gurus,

I have a workbook containing more than 10 sheets.

Because it is annoying scrolling/changing the sheets, I would like to do a
drop-down list of all sheets by which I could more easily change the active
sheet. How can I make this drop-down visible like a customized toolbar?
(Working with Office 2000/2003)
Håkan

--
Debra Dalgleish