Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting up a Progress Bar

Hi,
I have a CommandButton that pastes a long formula into a long
column that runs a long list of checks through a long list of
worksheets & it takes a long time to run its course. About 30 secs.

I would like for the user to be able to see a "Progress Bar" so they
don't worry about how long they might be waiting.
Can anyone advise me how to code this Active X control please.

Thank you for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Have a look here.