Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending email via macro- setting the importance setting.

How do I set the importance of an email from an XL2K macro?

--

Julian Milano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Julian

In Outlook you can set the Importance Property in the macro

OlImportance can be one of these OlImportance constants.
olImportanceHigh
olImportanceLow
olImportanceNormal

--