Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying charts to existing Worksheet

I have all of my charts as existing seperate charts in a workbook. I would
like, on the push of a button (Via a macro), for Excell to copy an existing
chart and place it on an existing worksheet.

Does anyone have any particular Idea how I can do this?

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Turn on the macro recorder, perform the action manually, then turn off the
recorder and fix up the code.

I'm not sure it's any better to use a macro. just use Chart menu Location,
choose As Object In, and select the sheet name from the dropdown.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions