Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart update

I have some charts that need weekly update, is there a way for me to update
these charts automatically across sheets in my workbook - Whenever new rows
of information are entered in my table.

I normally drag the old reference cells to the new cells to get the chart
updated. If anyone can help me I will be totally grateful.

Thanks a lot.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If using Excel 2003, convert the data range to a list (Data menu List
Create List). In 2007, convert the range to a table. When you add data to a
list or table, any formulas, including chart series formulas, update to the
new size of the list or table.

If you're using a previous version, use dynamic ranges to create a dynamic
chart:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...ynamic-charts/

- Jon
-------