Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB script to change cell wdith/height in inches.

I once had the VB script to specify cell width/height in inches and it would
print such. I would run the script and a dialog box would come up for
whichever I had chosen and ask the desired inches.

I've searched for a few hours now to no avail.

Any help?

--
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Promote hydrogen - one of the best "clean" fuels there are!