Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dsiable right click on objects

Any code disable right clicking on objects. Have use 'ply' for right clicks
everywhere else!

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think we need more details. What do you mean when you say "objects"...
controls (like TextBox, ListBox, etc.) or something else? If controls,
where... on a UserForm or on the worksheet? If on the worksheet, where did
you get the controls at... the Forms toolbar, the Control Toolbox toolbar or
the Drawing toolbar? Also, what do you mean by 'ply'?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Gordon" wrote in message
Any code disable right clicking on objects. Have use 'ply' for right
clicks
everywhere else!

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Also, what do you mean by 'ply'?

That's the pop-up commandbar that appears on right-click a sheet tab.
Could temporarily disable it but need to be 100% sure to re-enable it.

Regards,
Peter T

"Gordon" wrote in message
Any code disable right clicking on objects. Have use 'ply' for right
clicks
everywhere else!

Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have use 'ply' for right clicks everywhere else!

"Ply" is the name of the worksheet tab popup (only).

To disable a popup you have to know its name (or disable all of them). This
is how you get a list:

Sub ListAllPopups()
Dim Counter As Integer
Dim CB As CommandBar
For Each CB In CommandBars
If CB.Type = msoBarTypePopup Then
Counter = Counter + 1
Cells(Counter, 1).Value = CB.Name
End If
Next

Jim
"Gordon" wrote in message
| Any code disable right clicking on objects. Have use 'ply' for right
clicks
| everywhere else!
|
| Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi...

Right click has been disabled over the workbook but objects (Pictures, Word
Art) can still be selected. Sorry I wasn't clearer!

"Gordon" wrote in message
| Any code disable right clicking on objects. Have use 'ply' for right
clicks
| everywhere else!
|
| Cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You were clear, maybe I wasn't. I don't know the name of the popup you
need. So run my macro to get the names of all of them and start
experimenting to find it.

--
Jim
"Gordon" wrote in message
| Hi...
|
| Right click has been disabled over the workbook but objects (Pictures,
Word
| Art) can still be selected. Sorry I wasn't clearer!

| "Jim Rech" wrote:
|
| Have use 'ply' for right clicks everywhere else!
|
| "Ply" is the name of the worksheet tab popup (only).
|
| To disable a popup you have to know its name (or disable all of them).
This
| is how you get a list:
|
| Sub ListAllPopups()
| Dim Counter As Integer
| Dim CB As CommandBar
| For Each CB In CommandBars
| If CB.Type = msoBarTypePopup Then
| Counter = Counter + 1
| Cells(Counter, 1).Value = CB.Name
| End If
| Next
| End Sub
|
| --
| Jim
| "Gordon" wrote in message
| | Any code disable right clicking on objects. Have use 'ply' for right
| clicks
| | everywhere else!
| |
| | Cheers