Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Line chart by day of week

Greetings all. In column B I have days of the week, and in column K I have
total drive time in seconds for my commute, for a total of five weeks. I
have seen charts that plot points for each day of the week on a separate
line. My chart would have the days of the week in the y axis, and the time
in seconds on the x axis, and a separate line for each day. No matter how I
try to set it up, it ends up looking like a jumbled mess. It should look
like the below example, but I realize the lines will not be straight, and
they will overlap, so will need to be different colors. Is this even
possible? If so, does anyone know how to do it. I am thinking there will
need to be a legend showing the color of the line for each day of the week,
since they will be overlapping. Thank you.

1800 1850 1900 1950 2000 2050 2100