Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA code to open 3D dialog window

Not too sure but I think this is the dialog you want...

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogChartType).Show
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Tony Bender" wrote:

I have an Excel application that includes charts and tables. On my
Pie Charts I want to add a macro that opens the 3D Chart options.
This is to make it easy for the user to adjust the design of the pie.

I know the user could do this through a series of mouse clicks, but I
just wanted to make it easier.

Thank you,

Tony