Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change SourceData with ScrollBar for SheetChart Type xlColumnClust

I have a SheetChart that has two vertical columns for each of the 17
departments that we have at our company along the X-Axis and Hours along the
Y-Axis. My SourceData is in Sheets("Summary"), Col. C represents Available
Hours and Col.D represents Scheduled Hours. I want to have the ability to
graph each of the 5 Weeks on the same SheetChart. What I would like to do is
embed a ScrollBar that would change the SourceData from Week 1 -- Week 2,
Week 2 -- Week 3, ... , Week 4 -- Future, and visa versa.

I think the best way to setup the code is to change the SourceData row
numbers as the ScrollBar Value changes. For example, ScrollBar.Value = 1
and Week 1 SourceData = Sheets("Summary").Range("C10:D10,C18:D18,C26:D26,
etc."), ScrollBar.Value = 2 and Week 2 SourceData = Sheets("Summary").Range
("C11:D11,C19:D19,C27:D27, etc."), and so on. The ScrollBar Value Min. = 1
and Max. = 5.

Col. C Col.D

Department 1 of 17:
Available Hrs Scheduled Hrs
Week 1 40 40
Week 2 80 50
Week 3 40 30
Week 4 0 0
Future 120 15

Department 2 of 17:
Available Hrs Scheduled Hrs
Week 1 40 40
Week 2 80 50
Week 3 40 30
Week 4 0 0
Future 120 15

And so on....

Note: I have Excel 2003.

Hope this explains everything! Thanks in Advance!

--
Cheers,
Ryan