Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Header horizontal margin seems fixed, won't move

Hello, I'm using MS Office Excel 2003, SP3. I entered a left header, and
below that the spreadsheet repeats row1, and prints 60% of actual size so it
fits on paper.

Problem is, when I move the left margin, the text moves with it, but the
header stays at 0.75" regardless.

Some examples are below (hopefully the character spacing will show
correctly, or you get the idea anyway)...

THIS IS THE HEADER
This is title row 1, sheet margin is at 0.5"
Here's data
Here's data
Here's data

THIS IS THE HEADER
This is title row 1, sheet margin is at 0.75"
Here's data
Here's data
Here's data

THIS IS THE HEADER
This is title row 1, sheet margin is at 1"
Here's data
Here's data
Here's data

So, the header stays fixed at 0.75" from left of page. I can't find
anywhere to set the header left margin by itself, or tell it to use the same
left margin as everything else. Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
George

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Go to FilePage Setup. There will be a textbox labeled "Header:", this will
allow you to change the Header margins.

Hope this helps! If so, let me and click "YES" below.
--
Cheers,
Ryan