Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JAD JAD is offline

Default Problem with Naming Cells

At the beginning of the creation of a workbook, I had no problems naming
cells. Now that I am 90% complete with the project, whenever I add a new
name, Excel responds with (2) dialogue/fault boxes. The first box that pops
up shows the title "Microsoft Visual Basic" and a fault report that reads
"Can't find project or library". Once I click on OK, another box pops up
showing the title as "References - JAD_Revision_2008". Below the title is a
list defined as "Available References". In the bottom section of the same pop
up, it starts out with "MISSING: Woll2Woll Edit Power Additional Controls"
with just below this the location and language. I am hoping that the repair,
if that is the correct term, is simple to accomplish. Lastly, even though I
receive the information as listed above, it appears that the program will
still accept the inputted name. Even if it works, I'm nervous as to what it
could or is doing that I am not aware of. Any help with this issue would be
appreciated. Thank You, JAD
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think that your naming issue is related to the reference that's
missing.

Did you get this workbook from someone else? If so, you probably should
ask them about the source of this reference. You either need to de-select
it (but I'm guessing it's selected for a reason) or get a copy of the
reference on your computer so that it's no longer missing. This reference
is not something I'm familiar with.

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt