Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Regional Language

Hi
I can not write in my regional setting language in Visual Basic editor
in Excel, although I have Office language support, any help? I am
writing a module that I need to write in my language some words
Thanks in advance
Jam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It is not clear to me what you're trying to achieve. Can you give some more details please?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

wrote in message ...
| Hi
| I can not write in my regional setting language in Visual Basic editor
| in Excel, although I have Office language support, any help? I am
| writing a module that I need to write in my language some words
| Thanks in advance
| Jam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 22, 7:58*pm, "Niek Otten" wrote:
It is not clear to me what you're trying to achieve. Can you give some more details please?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

wrote in ...

| Hi
| I can not write in my regional setting language in Visual Basic editor
| in Excel, although I have Office language support, any help? I am
| writing a module that I need to write in my language some words
| Thanks in advance
| Jam

Hi Niek
I am trying to write VB module to translate number to my language,
Arabic, the windows is arabic support and the office 2003 is Arabic
support, this is the fiest time that I write a module that contain
other language than English, I'am sure that I can write words in
Arabic but The VB editor does not accept it.
A window problem, Office problem or VB editor problem?
I've seen some modules with Arabic
Thanks in advance for your help
Jam