Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File closes without prompt to save!!!

Dear All
Sometimes excel file closes without prompting to save even though some
changes were made to the sheet. - excel97. I have another excel file open
during those times.

Pls can anyone tell me what could be the reason?

brgds/captgnvr

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

D/COREY
Thanks for the sugestion. The workbook which is kept open always uses some
procedures wherein I have used display alerts to false. I will go there and
before the procedure ends will add display alerts=true. Thank you very much.
brgds/captgnvr