Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input on a user form

Hi,

I have a user form that captures input from the user (at most, just a couple
of numbers) and then uses this input elsewhere.

I want to do is have the user press the enter key to show that they have
completed their selection. The intention is to not have an "ok" type button
on the form (purely for aesthetic reasons!).

How do I set up the textbox or code on the form to do this?

TIA

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Add the CommandButton to your form,
Set the Visable=True
Set the Default=True
Set the Enabled=True

Add code to it's click event and drag the button of the form area, This way
it is there but off to the side where noone can see it.

"Risky Dave" wrote:

Hi,

I have a user form that captures input from the user (at most, just a couple
of numbers) and then uses this input elsewhere.

I want to do is have the user press the enter key to show that they have
completed their selection. The intention is to not have an "ok" type button
on the form (purely for aesthetic reasons!).

How do I set up the textbox or code on the form to do this?

TIA

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

....or, instead of dragging it off screen, you could just size the
CommandButton to be smaller than the TextBox, then place it inside the same
area as the TextBox and click Format/Order/SendToBack on the VB editor's
menu bar to hide it behind the TextBox.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)