Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing The "Printing Sheets Per Page" In VBA?

Hi Gang

I have expense reporting application that I force users to click a
button to print the form. It does some validation and then prints the
sheet(s). I've disabled the File, Print.. functions as I want them to
click the button and do the validation first before printing.

Anyway... I have a user that has set his printer to print 2 pages or
sheets per piece of paper. The problem is when he prints his expenses
they come out too small for his liking. He does not want to change
his printer setting of having 2 pages print per sheet of paper.

Can I override this in VBA? I haven't been able to find a setting for
"pages per sheet". Can anyone help?

Thanks
Andy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could use the PrintOut Method for Worksheets. You could use
Sheets("Sheet1").PrintOut (list how you want the arguements here). Look at
the Worksheets PrintOut Method help section to specify the arguements you
want.

Hope this helps! If so, let me know or just click "Yes" below.
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"Andy" wrote:

Hi Gang

I have expense reporting application that I force users to click a
button to print the form. It does some validation and then prints the
sheet(s). I've disabled the File, Print.. functions as I want them to
click the button and do the validation first before printing.

Anyway... I have a user that has set his printer to print 2 pages or
sheets per piece of paper. The problem is when he prints his expenses
they come out too small for his liking. He does not want to change
his printer setting of having 2 pages print per sheet of paper.

Can I override this in VBA? I haven't been able to find a setting for
"pages per sheet". Can anyone help?

Thanks
Andy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What you have described is a printer setting, not part of the worksheet page
setup. I believe that overrideing the printer setting with VBA is not
possible.

Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 17, 5:11*pm, TomPl wrote:
What you have described is a printer setting, not part of the worksheet page
setup. *I believe that overrideing the printer setting with VBA is not
possible.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I think you're right.