Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Andy is offline

Default Changing The "Printing Sheets Per Page" In VBA?

Hi Gang

I have expense reporting application that I force users to click a
button to print the form. It does some validation and then prints the
sheet(s). I've disabled the File, Print.. functions as I want them to
click the button and do the validation first before printing.

Anyway... I have a user that has set his printer to print 2 pages or
sheets per piece of paper. The problem is when he prints his expenses
they come out too small for his liking. He does not want to change
his printer setting of having 2 pages print per sheet of paper.

Can I override this in VBA? I haven't been able to find a setting for
"pages per sheet". Can anyone help?

Thanks
Andy