Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Transition Formula Entry and Copy of Values

Hi,

I have a small table with updating prices from a trade platform. I
need to update a specified column with the value of a specific cell in
the table when it changes. I can do everything except I can't figure
out how to get the loop to activate whenever the cell updates with a
new value. What syntax would I use for this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sep 15, 7:47*am, R Tanner wrote:
Hi,

I have a small table with updating prices from a trade platform. *I
need to update a specified column with the value of a specific cell in
the table when it changes. *I can do everything except I can't figure
out how to get the loop to activate whenever the cell updates with a
new value. *What syntax would I use for this?

Thanks

It is probably important to note I did not query this data through the
'Data' tab in excel. I went to the advanced tab under Options and
checked 'Transition Formula Entry'. It is a formula that updates my
price table. If any of you are familiar with Metaquotes, the formula
pulling the data from the client is the following:

=MT4|BID!GBPUSD

Again, it updates whenever the price updates. I want to record every
change in price. I just don't know how to calculate my loop according
to a change in value of the cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is what I have so far....It doesn't work though...

Sub Test()

Dim R As Range
Dim CR As Range
Dim Num As Integer