Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to move AutoCorrect entries between computers in Word 2007

i want backup my autocorrect ,i use office 2007 how i can do that
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use a blank sheet to list the replacement list, save the workbook
and then use it to restore :
The following macro saves the data :

Sub Save()
Dim i As Long
With Application.AutoCorrect
For i = 1 To UBound(.ReplacementList)
Cells(i, 1) = .ReplacementList(i)(1)
Cells(i, 2) = .ReplacementList(i)(2)
Next i
End With
End Sub

and the following one to restore :

Sub Restore()
Dim i As Long
With Application.AutoCorrect
For Each c In Range([A1], [A65536].End(xlUp))
i = 1 + i
.ReplacementList(i)(1) = Cells(i, 1)
.ReplacementList(i)(2) = Cells(i, 2)
Next