Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Forms Buttons on Sheet Frozen

I have a few Forms Buttons on a few Sheets, however on Sheet2 they seem to
be Stuck/Frozen.

I can right click to see the macro attached, but cannot Move or Resize them
as one has moved.

Other Buttons on the other sheets are fine.

How do i enable them to be moved?
I also cannot add any buttons Forms or Commandbuttons to the sheet?

--
Corey ....
The Silliest Question is generally

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No protection.

I had most rows/columns hidden.
When i displayed them the buttons were back to normal, strange??

wrote in message
Is the sheet protected???
Paul