Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Value and Move Rows to another Sheet

Hi

In col F of Sheet1 lists the code "Cash" or "Credit"
I want to move all the "Credit" to another sheet named "Credit"

How do I accomplish this with a macro

thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you use
Datafilterautofilterfilter on col F for cash.
Voila. Now you may decide that you really don't need to copy to another
sheet when you can filter.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"franciz" wrote in message
Hi

In col F of Sheet1 lists the code "Cash" or "Credit"
I want to move all the "Credit" to another sheet named "Credit"

How do I accomplish this with a macro

thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Record a macro while autofiltering for "Credit"

Copy the visible rows to the other sheet.

Delete the originals if required.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP