Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting data from a spreadsheet without opening?

Hello I need to grab a bunch of data from various spreadsheets and collate
them into one spreadsheet. Unfortunetly some of these spreadsheets do things
on load so Openining them up and getting the data from them will screw things
up.

Is it possible to get information from spreadsheets without opening them up
and enabling macros.

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nate