Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rls rls is offline

Default after opening existing spreadsheet can't input data anymore

after working on an excel spreadsheet and saving the spreadsheet once I close
it out and reopen it I can no longer work in it. It acts as a read only.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What version of Excel did you edit and save it in and how did you save it?

Barb Reinhardt