Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display Excel Data as a Calendar

Wondering if there is a macro around that can interpret a list of data
(within a dae range) and display them in a calendar view. This will help to
visually analyse for trends in events that occur on certain days of the week.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Probably different than what you want, but you can try it:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=21

I'm not sure I've ever seen what you described, but some people in this DG
are VERY creative so someone may come up with something for you.

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"haileybury" wrote:

Wondering if there is a macro around that can interpret a list of data
(within a dae range) and display them in a calendar view. This will help to
visually analyse for trends in events that occur on certain days of the week.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There's a sample file here that will display a list of tasks in a weekly
calendar view:

Under Functions, look for 'FN0014 - Task List and Calendar'

haileybury wrote:
Wondering if there is a macro around that can interpret a list of data
(within a dae range) and display them in a calendar view. This will help to
visually analyse for trends in events that occur on certain days of the week.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

After looking into this further, I think my requirements are such that it
cannot be handled through cell formulas. The range of data that I would
process would be a minimum for 1 year (365 lines ) and could be as much as 3
years (3 * 365 lines). I figure I would need a macro that will loop through
raw data and output it as a condensed yearly calendar...