Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
haileybury haileybury is offline

Default Display Excel Data as a Calendar

Thanks a lot. I will look into tweaking this to meet my specific requirements.

Regards

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

There's a sample file here that will display a list of tasks in a weekly
calendar view:

Under Functions, look for 'FN0014 - Task List and Calendar'

haileybury wrote:
Wondering if there is a macro around that can interpret a list of data
(within a dae range) and display them in a calendar view. This will help to
visually analyse for trends in events that occur on certain days of the week.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures