Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem with Updating data from several Sheets

Hi!

Ok, I have tried to solve this problem that I have with my lovely Excel. I
have tried all kinds of formulas, but...it's not working the way I would want
it to.
I'm not so familiar with this VBA programming and I might say I'm quite
clueless when it comes to VBA, so I'm not even so sure my self what I'm
trying to ask here... :) ...try to bear with me, please...

So I have these four Sheets: MasterSheet:"Katselu" ; SlaveSheets:"Urakka",
"Ylityo" and "Tuntityo"

In my MasterSheet there's a CommandButton:"Update" . I need a VBA code that
works like this:
Every time I write a new information into spesific cells in a row,in to
any/all of these SlaveSheets, all the cells in that row will be
updated/inserted when clicking "Update" button into my MasterSheet, in to a
next available row in their own spesific cell places......

I try to make this more.....simple( u decide )?With an example....
Lets say these are my columns, Columns are named the same way in each Sheet
but they are in different places...so:

date time place
2008-8-9 10.00 somewhere

When i write new data in to these columns in any/all of my SlaveSheets, it
should update into my MasterSheet in to a new empty row when clicking the
"Update" Button. And ofcourse to the right columns...

Can anyone give me some advice or should i just delete the whole MasterSheet
:D
I actually don't have a clue what would be the best/easiest way to execute
this whole update funktion.....Yes, i have a problem :)

I'd really appreciate all the help i can get.