Junior Member

Default extracting data from master sheet into sub sheets and automatic updating.

I have a master work sheet which contains the information of various brokers. the fields are agents, customer, primary status , secondary status. there are different number of rows for each agent/broker.what I want is to create sheets for each agents, separately,pulling just his information into new sheet. and link that sheet with master sheet such that every time master sheet is updated , the agent sheet is also updated. the sample data for master sheet is as follows,
Agent: AB
DF, DQ...

Customer: ABS, ABB....
PRimary status : ACCepted, Rejected....
2nd Status: reason, problem.....
I want to extract AB's Info into sheetAB, DF's info into sheetDf and so on. Will be really greatful if you can help me with this.
Samrashia