Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reset ScrollArea

In an efFort to limit user movement on a sheet, I played around with various
options. The following was one of the options:
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("SpuitIns").ScrollArea = "A1:N53"
My problem is I can't "reset" the sheet, apart from increasing the scroll
area.
Surely there's some instruction that will reset the sheet to unlimited
movement, I can't find it?
--
HJN
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set this property to the empty string ("") to enable cell selection for the
entire sheet.

Sheets(1).ScrollArea = ""

"Hennie Neuhoff" wrote:

In an efFort to limit user movement on a sheet, I played around with various
options. The following was one of the options:
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("SpuitIns").ScrollArea = "A1:N53"
My problem is I can't "reset" the sheet, apart from increasing the scroll
area.
Surely there's some instruction that will reset the sheet to unlimited
movement, I can't find it?
--
HJN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

from helpfile:

Remarks
Set this property to the empty string ("") to enable cell selection for the
entire sheet.

Example
This example sets the scroll area for worksheet one.

Worksheets(1).ScrollArea = "a1:f10"

hope helpful
--
jb