Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting stock market prices

Hi,
Hope someone can help with this problem.
I have 12 to 15 stocks for which I want to download closing market
prices on various dates from some some Internet site such as Yahoo
Finance.

Has anybody got a routine where I could do a query with a supplied
date and obtain closing prices on a table of stocks?

There must be an easier way then multiple requests for individual
stocks...

Many thanks.
Don in Montana