Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I: If Pie Section Label = X, Make Pie Section Color = Y

A question for any of the Masters of Excel out there,

How do I go through all the data labels in a Pie Chart, look for a specific
label text, then change the pie slice color based on what the label says?

The reason for this excercise is that the order of the data may change but I
want to make the pie slice colors consistant over several charts where the
data order may change.

Thanks!
MikeZz
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming