Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Label caption

Hello,

I have a workbook, see also my previous message, with labels on some sheets
whose caption I'ld like to control with some udfs. I know that udfs don't
allow
to control the formatting or the values of a ws cell, but is this also true
for the
toolbox controls? In my case I have the label captions modified sometime yes
and sometime not. Any tip?

Emiliano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assuming that conditional formatting will not allow you enough ability to
change the format of the labels then you can use event code such as sheet
change to format cells (or controls) as necessary.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

label caption JT Excel Programming 1 February 4th 08 06:53 PM
last cell as label caption pswanie Excel Programming 2 January 19th 08 04:56 PM
label caption gramps Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 1st 07 03:56 PM
changing the caption of a label Koos Excel Programming 4 October 18th 03 02:36 PM
label caption Rod Taylor Excel Programming 2 July 31st 03 03:25 AM