Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros

This worked on excel 2003. I don't know what could be wrong. Make sure the
"SAME" sheet name is in both the ISREF and the FALSE part of the if statement.

"Alex" wrote:

Whenever I inputted the formula that you provided, it still gives a reference
error if the page is not there. Any other ideas?

Thanks again for all your help Joel

Alex

"Joel" wrote:

I didn't know if you were refering to VBA code or a Worksheet function.

=IF(isref('Page 1'!L46=0),0,'Page 1'!L46)

"Alex" wrote:

The macro is doing exactly what I want. Data from a specific cell needs to be
referenced to another cell in the summary.

In sheet 1 cell E21 there is =sum(E1:E20)
In the summary, i'd have it 'Page 1'!E21

in the summary, I have spaces allocated for Page 1-16

With the new pages, I want to have it where, if the new page is there, then
it shows the value in E21, if it is not there, then show a value of 0

=IF('Page 1'!L46=0,0,'Page 1'!L46)

----When I change it to page 2 and page 2 is not there, then I get a #REF
error, which throws off all my other formula's