Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PivotTable: How to reset the CurrentPage to (All)

Hi,

I've got a PivotTable where I programmatically select a number of the items
from the filter:

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).PivotFields(sPivotField ).EnableMultiplePageItems
= True

For Each pvtItem In cPivotItems

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).PivotFields(sPivotField ).PivotItems(pvtItem).Visible = True
Next pvtItem

The problem comes when I just want to clear or reset it to "(All)", nothing
happens when I attempt to execute:

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).PivotFields("myField"). EnableMultiplePageItems =
False
ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).PivotFields("myField"). CurrentPage = "(All)"

As I have other pivot pages, I can't just do a clear all pivot table because
I would lose the other filters.

Any idea? thanks