Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Controls on Excel Sheets from Control Toolbox

Is it better to use the "Forms" controls or the "Control Toolbox" controls
and why?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fellow Excel VBA Programmers,

Nevermind, I actually figured this one out on my own. These controls were
modifing a part/catalog number located in cell A1. When this cell was locked
it was giving my problems. Once I was smart enough to add some code to lock
and unlock the A1 cell, my problems went away.

Sorry to waste a post,

Christmas May