Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Controls Toolbox - Checkboxes, etc

I am inserting checkboxes using the Controls Toolbox for
the first time in Excel. The checkbox will not
stay "ticked" after you move your curser to another cell,
however, the resulting value is unchanged. Does anyone
have experience with this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No. I get out of design mode and tick one of the boxes.
The "check mark" shows up in the box as long as I keep the
cursor there, but as soon as I click on another cell,
the "check mark" disappears. Funny thing is, the value on
the referenced sell still shows correct (as if the box is
ticked). I did some research elsewhere and it may be a
video card/driver problem. Have you ever heard of this?

Thanks

Best regards,

Chris

.