Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cell text color change event

Hi,
I need "Cell text color change event". How I can achieve this?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know if I'll have an answer for you or not (it might depend on your
answer to the following question), but do you mean... When a user changes
the color, when your code changes the color or when the color changes in
response to a Conditional Format? Or did you mean all three of these?

Rick

"Pilot" wrote in message
I need "Cell text color change event". How I can achieve this?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Format changes do not trigger events.

Regards,