-   -   Cell text color change event (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/415491-cell-text-color-change-event.html)

Pilot[_2_]

Cell text color change event

Hi,
I need "Cell text color change event". How I can achieve this?
Thanks.

Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_2542_]

Cell text color change event

I don't know if I'll have an answer for you or not (it might depend on your
answer to the following question), but do you mean... When a user changes
the color, when your code changes the color or when the color changes in
response to a Conditional Format? Or did you mean all three of these?

Rick

"Pilot" wrote in message
I need "Cell text color change event". How I can achieve this?
Thanks.

Peter T

Cell text color change event

Format changes do not trigger events.