Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I cut/copy paste without using the clipboard?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set cutcopy mode I think False. If not try true.

Returns or sets the status of Cut or Copy mode. Can be True, False, or an
XLCutCopyMode constant, as shown in the following tables. Read/write Long.

Return value Description
False Not in Cut or Copy mode
xlCopy In Copy mode
xlCut In Cut mode

Set value Description
False Cancels Cut or Copy mode and removes the moving border.
True Cancels Cut or Copy mode and removes the moving border.

Example
This example uses a message box to display the status of Cut or Copy mode.

Select Case Application.CutCopyMode
Case Is = False
MsgBox "Not in Cut or Copy mode"
Case Is = xlCopy
MsgBox "In Copy mode"
Case Is = xlCut
MsgBox "In Cut mode"
End Select

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to explain the question, depending on what you mean there's a
variety of answers.

Regards,
Peter T

"Simon" wrote in message
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Aug 11, 11:28*am, "Peter T" <peter_t@discussions wrote:
You need to explain the question, depending on what you mean there's a
variety of answers.

Regards,
Peter T

"Simon" wrote in message

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

No worries, I am using Copy:= Destination