Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Update Excel Objects

I am trying to set up an autoupdate button but I dont know how to set it to
update one of my macros becasue its under objects.

My macro looks like this

Sub update_all()

CommandButton2_Click
calculation
copy
calc
NewAlarms

End Sub

Sub updater()
MsgBox ("Update is set.")
Cells(3, 1) = "update is set"
Dim updatet As String
updatet = TimeValue("10:40:00")
Cells(3, 2) = updatet
Application.OnTime TimeValue(updatet), "update_all"
End Sub

CommandButton2_Click is under the microsoft objects and its a Private Sub
the other four are modules.

If i run the macro without the commandButton2_Click it updates it
but as soon as i put that in an error appears
Compile error
Sub or Function not sdefined

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Exactly which line of your code gives an error? That will help to diagnose
the problem.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt