Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default plotting data in separate window

Hello there!

I'm trying to plot data readed secuentially from cells with a macro, but the
image shall appear in a separate window/form... It is this possible? How I
can do it?

Thank you in advance!!!

Sante Brucoli
Aeropostal Airlines

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Below is a macro I recorded. Don't try to run the macro because chart
Recorded macros don't run witthout minor changes. I'm using this example to
show you the Where option. charts can either be created on an existing
worksheet or on its own Sheet. Just to let you know in a macro Sheet referes
to all types of sheets (charts, worksheets, ...) while worksheet referes to
only the calculation sheets.

Charts.Add
ActiveChart.ChartType = xlXYScatter
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:B2"),
PlotBy:= _
xlRows
ActiveChart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsNewSheet
With ActiveChart
.HasTitle = False
.Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False
.Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False
End With