Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jc jc is offline

Default compile error with Mid() function

I'm running some code which worked on another pc.

I'm getting: Compile Error: Can't find project or library.
on a Mid() function.

There is a reference on the PC that works in the VBA references called
"Ref Edit Control"

On the PC that it is not woring on it says the "Missing: Ref Edit Control"
it shows the path and file to the DLL but when try to browse to it it still
shows missing.

In Both cases Im running Excel 2003. In the case that works I'm using
Windows XP and the case that doesn't In using Windows 2000.

I'm Assuming Ref Edit Control Missing is causing the Mid() funciton to fail
but am not sure.

How do I get it to work??

--
CroceJC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jc jc is offline

On the computer where the code does work it is checked. It is not checked on
the computere where it doesn't work. but the references shows missing.
previously on the computer that works now it did not work until I checked it
and it stayed checked.

--
CroceJC