Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Proper way to create new macro

I hit record then immediate after I hit stop then, step in and type in
code.

When is the best way?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I just type two lines

Sub Test

end Test

Most of the time I put the macros in Module sheets so I Have to use the VBA
menu to create the Module sheet Insert - Module. You can just type
macros into sheets and thisworkbook without inserting a module.

"Simon" wrote:

I hit record then immediate after I hit stop then, step in and type in
code.

When is the best way?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Simon" wrote:
I hit record then immediate after I hit stop then, step in and type in
code.

When is the best way?- Hide quoted text -

Hi Joel,

So in Excel you hit Alt F11 then click Insert Module?

Regards

Simon