Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating further drop down lists after a selection from a list

Is there a way I can have a new drop down selection offered after a selection
is made from another drop down list? I don't just want to have the next list
already available, but rather dependant on the item selcted from the first
list.

Therefore if "YESY" was selected a new list is then available with multiple
selections.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Paul,

I had created this file for some other user whose requirements are similar
to yours.

You can download it from the link below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/132101437/Book1.xls.html

HTH,
--
Tausif Mohammed