Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide non-contiguous cells

I assume this needs to be done using VBA, but I'm willing to do whatever it
takes. I have a rather large spreadsheet and I want to enable the user to
select between 2008 data, 2009 data, or show all. I've done this with a macro
by hiding and unhiding then assigning the macro to the buttons, but when I
click either of the first ones the buttons move to the left edge of the
spreadsheet, and when I open it back up again they're all messed up. The
columns I need to show are non next to each other, so I can't use the
grouping feature (I don't think). Does anybody have an idea of how to proceed?
I'd appreciate the advice and help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So the problem is that your buttons move when you hide rows?

If so, right click on them and go into Format Control and on the Properties
tab change to "Don't move or size with cells"

--
Jim